ABOUT THE VENUE :
Mashhad int’l exhibitions company was incorporated in 1998.it’s one of the leading companies of Middle East and the leader of the exhibition industry in Iran.
Mashhad expo has been a member of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI), the world’s largest exhibition organization, since 2005. Mashhad Expo is the first exhibition center in Iran that has gained the certificate of Quality Management System based on ISO 9001: 2000 since 2005.
Khorasan Razavi, Industrial area in East of Iran, enjoys the following features:
- More than 6000 industrial activate units
- More than 4500 under construction units, total investment of 240.000 billion Rial
- 25.industrial towns in an area of more than 5651 ha. , and 12 industrial zones in an area of 914 ha.
- Having a common border with Turkmenistan and Afghanistan, about 6.833 km, and a gte to Middle East
- Neighboring with Herat, an industrial city in Afghanistan
- Being among the top fourth states in Iran in number of industrial units, amount of investment and level of industrial growth