International Exhibition ofcomputer & smart city
The 19th int’l exhibition of Computer, E-commerce, Internet and Office Machine
The 7th int’l specialized exhibition of smart city
2nd to 6th Sep., 2016
Opening hours: 16 -10 p.m.
Venue: Mashhad Int’l exhibition ground
With more than 55% of hotels in Iran, Mashhad is the hub of tourism in Iran. In the geography of tourism, religious places known as the most powerful hub to attract travelers around the world, every year 20 to 30 million of pilgrims from Iran and more than 2 million pilgrims and tourists from around the world come to Mashhad.
Mashhad International exhibition center is the second most active exhibition center after Tehran. This due to proximity to Central Asian countries hosts dozens of international exhibitions each year.
What is more, corporations such as Smart-innovators in Mashhad are pioneers in electrical and computer technology.
We categorized the show activities in 9 different fields:
1. It & software
2. Communication & networking
3. Telecom & Mobile Network Operators
4 .Web & Hosting
5. Hardware, Network Equipment & Office Machines
6. Mobile phone & Gaming
7. IT magazine & institute.
Aresa Int’l event & trade management as the contractor of Mashhad Int’l exhibition and the organizer of Irancom for the last 4 consecutive years will provide the opportunity for potential costumer, clients and buyers to meet a wide range of providers and providers, programmers, IT managers and sellers within a single venue and range from general consumer shows to specialist trade events. Aresa duties involve:
- researching markets to identify opportunities for events
- liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements
- producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- agreeing to, and managing a budget
- securing and booking a suitable venue or location
- ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
- organizing facilities for car parking, security, hospitality and the media
- identifying speakers or special guests
- planning room layouts and the entertainment program, scheduling workshops and demonstrations
- coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners
- preparing delegate packs and papers
- liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event
- liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogs and sales brochures, plus social media coverage
- coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
- post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders)
Contact us via:
Tel: +98-513-765-1039, +98-513-765-3080 (ext.:20)
Project manager: Azita Hashemnia